Polymer glue for wallpapers, including fiberglass wallpapers
TAP is an adhesive designed for bonding fiberglass, acrylic or vinyl wallpaper with a paper backsheet. It can also be used for gluing paper wallcoverings, including ingrain wallpaper
The colorless dry coat results in surface stains that are practically invisible. Appropriately selected consistency reduces the flow of the adhesive on vertical surfaces.
Surface preparation and application of:
TAP glue is ready to use and requires no dilution. Surfaces to be bonded must be thoroughly cleaned from dust, grease and dust. Irregularities and defects in the plaster should be filled with acrylic putty (BIEL-PUTZ, FILLER) or gypsum and evened. Prime highly absorbent surfaces with an acrylic preparation (BIEL-GRUNT, GRUNDER PC-33) or glue diluted with water. Surfaces covered with paint need to be washd with an aqueous solution of gray soap or soda, then rinsed thoroughly.
Mix the adhesive thoroughly before use. Follow the wallpaper manufacturer’s instructions. In the case of glass fiber wallpapers - Apply an even layer of glue on the wall, then place the wallpaper, press and allow to dry. In the case of wallpaper with paper backsheet - Spread glue on the wallpaper.
- form: high viscous, milky liquid,
- smell: mild, characteristic,
- use and store at +5 ÷ 30°C,
- drying time: about 2 hours., at ambient temperature of 20°C and a relative humidity of 65% (at a lower temperature and higher humidity drying time is extended),
- consumption: 1 kg of glue to 3-6 m2 (depending on the texture of bonded surface absorbency of the substrate and method of application),
- pH: 8.0-9.0,
- density: about 1.03 g/cm3,
- cleaning tools - water,
- PZH Hygienic Certificate,
- warranty: 6 months from date of manufacture, in original packaging,
- packaging: 1kg, 3kg, 5kg, 10kg in plastic buckets.
Warranty cards lose validity after new ones are released..