Paint for concrete
Acylic-silicone, satin shine (Brown, Red & grey)
The product is a water-soluable acrylic-silicone paint used for painting building elements inside and outside. It is especially recommended for painting concrete elements e.g. lightly loaded floors, surfaces of concrete constructions (e.g. fences, terraces, pillars, spans), roof tiles, asbestos tiles, ligno-cement tiles and others that require high resistance to abrasion, moisture and atmospheric conditions. It gives a homogeneous, well-concealed, waterproof, smooth, flexible coating with excellent adhesion to most common building substrates. In the case of reinforced concrete, it increases its durability by protecting steel reinforcement from the harmful effects of corrosive ingredients in precipitation. Paint can also be used for: plaster polymer (eg acrylic), brick, plaster, wood and wood-based materials and plasterboard. It protects the facades of buildings against moisture absorption and accumulation of dirt more effectively than ordinary facade paints. It gives an aesthetic and durable appearance to interiors, greatly limiting their soiling, and allowing washing contaminated surfaces with a damp cloth, sponge or soft brush. It contains an aqueous dispersion of an acrylic, silicone emulsion, solid pigments, mineral fillers and modifying agents.
Surface preparation and application:
The paint is ready-to-use; only in case of thickening, add 5% tap water. In any case, do not add a chalk, lime and dry glue paints or other materials.. Surfaces must be cleaned before painting; dry, remove loose paint, Moss, lichens, degrease and dust. Old dry glue and limestone paints must be removed. Fresh Lime-cement plaster can be painted no sooner then 4 weeks. Smooth surfaces are roughened with sandpaper and remove dust. Fill in holes and crack: indoor - acrylic filler or plaster, exterior - cement mortar. Inconsistent or absorbent substrate must be primed with acrylic deep penetrating SIL-GRUNT, which will significantly improve durability and prevent peeling of the coating. Before use stir the paint thoroughly. Do not paint heated or damp surfaces. Do not use during strong sunshine and rain.
- available colours: light gray, oxide red, brown (in quantity over 200 liters color can be prepared to order, according to NCS or RAL colour guide,
- paint with a roller, brush or spray after the proper dilution,
- use and keep in the temperature from +5 to 35°C and relative humidity under 80%
- time of drying: initial: about 2 hours, complete about 24 hours
- recommended number of coats: 1-2
- application of the second coat: not earlier then after 2 hrs, recommended number of coats: 2 (in speciasl cases 3)
- efficiency: 8-10 m2/l,
- washing tools and diluting - with running water,
- the product has PZH Hygienic Certificate;
- norm: PN-C-81913:1998,
- 24 month warranty from the date of production
Warranty cards lose validity after new ones are released.