A two-component primer for concrete reinforcement
The product is a two component waterborne primer preparation, designed to cover the surface of the building interior, as well as exterior that is vulnerable to the destructive effects of the weather. It is recommended for use under high-quality water-based epoxy paint. It gives a transparent layer after drying. It can be used for a variety of construction materials, like mortar, concrete, brick, plaster, wood, wood-based material and plasterboard. When properly applied, it raises the adhesion, cohesion and homogeneity of absorbency in the substrate. It is particularly recommended for priming concrete elements, such as floors, surfaces of concrete structures (eg fences, patios, pillars, spans). The product has been NIH coating allowing for indirect food contact.
It contains an aqueous dispersion of epoxy resin and modifying agents. An aqueous solution of the polyamine epoxy adduct is used as the hardener.
Surface preparation and application:
The primer ready to use, but if necessary, it can be diluted with tap water. Do not mix with acrylic primer. The substrate must be sound, clean, free of grease stains and dust. Remove dust and grease (especially traces of oil and grease), clean moss and lichen from the surface to be renewd. Old peeling paint and cracked coatings must be removed. Fresh cement-lime plaster and concrete surfaces can be painted no earlier than 4 weeks after application. Fill holes and cracks: interior - acrylic filler or plaster; exterior and floors - cement mortar. The surface may be slightly damp, but should not be wet. After addition of the hardener to the ground stir the mixture for 2 minutes. Paint mixed with the hardener should be used within 2 hours.
Observe the usual precautions as when working with other aqueous varnish products. Protect eyes and skin surface from direct contact with the primer. In case of contact wash with soap and water, change soiled clothing. Rinse eyes immediately with plenty of running water for at least 20 minutes. If irritation develops, consult a doctor.
- Before the soil thoroughly mixed with the hardener. Do not change the recommended ratio of primer to hardener. This can result in a significant reduction in hardness of the coating.
- Do not paint outdoors during strong sunshine and rain. Do not paint when the surface when wet & heated, such as in direct sunlight.
- The surface must be thoroughly cleaned. Particular attention should be paid to degreasing.
- To dry completely fresh coat of paint to protect against rain.
- Failure to do this may result in flaking paint and void the warranty.
- Ventilate the room before commissioning until the odor disappears.
- Protect from freezing.
- Binary components,
- Paint with a roller, brush or spray,
- recommended ratio of 1.8 liter to 0.2 liter of primer hardener
- use and store at 15 ÷ 35 ° C and relative humidity below 75%,
- drying time, at the substrate temperature of 20 ° C and relative humidity 65% (by lowering the temperature and humidity there is an increase of drying time):
- applying the next layer of primer: after 1 hour. Since the previous coat
- application of top coat: after 2 hours.,
- foot traffic: after 24 hours.,
- full cure: after 7 days,
- pot life after mixing with hardener: about 2 hours.
- recommended number of layers: 1-2,
- efficiency: 10-12 m2 / l,
- density, approximately 1.0 g/cm3,
- washing equipment and dilution – tap water,
- Hygienic Certificate No. HK/B/1253/01/2005.
- Norm: PN-C-81906: 2003,
- 12 months warranty from date of manufacture (in original undamaged packing).
- Package: primer 1.8 liters, 0.2 liters of hardener.